Greetings. Your Mind Scanner request has been approved. Your duty is to diagnose and treat the citizens of The Structure. The patient list is long so don't waste your time. We’ll let you see your daughter soon...
Mind Scanners is a retro-futuristic psychiatry simulation in which you diagnose the citizens of a dystopian metropolis. Locate a host of other-worldly characters and use arcade-style treatment devices to help them. Manage your time and resources to keep The Structure in balance. Remember, you take full responsibility for your patients.
The meteor came. And from it, the survivors learned to harness the power source known as Zygnoka. In the next forty years, the megacity known as The Structure was erected inside the impact crater. Here, the people isolated themselves, accelerating their dependence on technology and created a society as a machine of its own.
In The Structure, order and efficiency is maintained by severe top-down control. In the name of efficiency, new machines and instruments are put to use on the public the instant they are invented. In pursuit of optimisation, a new profession is tasked to maintain the increasingly precarious anomaly levels of the city's inhabitants. These are called Mind Scanners.
- Manage your time and resources to aid the citizens of The Structure
- Diagnose your patients by analyzing their views of the world
- Operate and master a variation of arcade-style devices to treat your patients
- Spend your ₭apok and science points to develop new devices
- Face difficult moral choices and ethical dilemmas
- Report the resistance group Moonrise or join them to help their cause
- Gain the trust of The Structure if you want to see your daughter again
Mature Content Description
The developers describe the content like this:
References to mental health issues, self-harm, alcohol and drug abuse, murder, suicide, sexual content and sexual abuse.
Publisher - Brave At Night
Download - Steam